Test And Commissioning
Experienced PSS ONE technicians perform commissioning of MV and HV switchgear, protection and control systems as brand-independent, which includes:
- Cold commissioning to verify protection and control operation.
- Hot commissioning and energisation of the equipment.
- Supervision during plant start up.
PSS ONE expert staff perform commissioning tests with high quality and calibrated test equipments for installed and erected MV and HV switchgear products.
Full commissioning tests include:
- DC Insulation Test (MEGGER)
- CB Open-Close Time Measurement
- Contact Resistance Measurement
- Contact Travel Test (optional)
- Power factor(dissipation factor)
- SF6 Dew-Point Measurement
- Gas leakage test